Kyle was born on a Texan winter day that happened to be the day after some other guy’s birthday who has a real savior-complex, and honestly he has never recovered from it. He knows way too much about Canada for being a native Texan, and Kyle is a firm evangelist for abolishing pineapples from pizza.
His writing dreams include:
- publishing literally anything that people want to spend money on
- writing enough to quit my day job
- speaking at local bookstores about writing and whatever I can convince someone to publish
- Netflix calls, they’re finally ready to adapt my bestseller under my only stipulation—I am cast as the lovable best friend character
- Naughty Dog Video Game Narrative Consultant
Kyle would be thrilled to write anything close to these:
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
- The Heart’s Invisible Furies by John Boyne
- Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins
- The Philosopher’s Series by Tom Miller
- The Kingkiller Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss
Kyle can be seen on these Twitch streams:
- The Last of Us Part II—a weekly stream where Kyle plays the PS4 bombshell, The Last of Us Part II, while Tracy and Erin King (of a whole bunch of podcasts fame, many of which can be found on the Scavengers Network) provide important commentary…and curse Kyle with unique punishments from a random number generator.
- Streams on Wednesdays at 7:30pm central on Twitch
- Undertale—a weekly stream where Tracy (of The Last Space fame) plays the PS4 game, Undertale, while Kyle creates ridiculous voices to give the characters.
- Streams on Thursdays at 7:00pm central on Twitch